LiquidBlueFlameLiquidBlueFlame

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 10 art Reviews

Arael Arael

The contrast within the piece is lovely but it smashes into the left edge like part of it was cut off.

A Necromancer? A Necromancer?

I really enjoy the movement of the piece along with the contrast of the cool and warm colors.

My Week #1 My Week #1

Its nice and clean but the composition just walks straight off the page.

FakeBess responds:

Thanks and Sorry T.T

Bored Bored

The art style is very interesting it reminds me of old cartoons and the notes are very comical. To improve it you could remove some of the negative space.

Jinx in Panties Jinx in Panties

Great expression and great coloring! She has that crazy love in her eyes(and face) but it seems like she will battle no more for her lower spine is broken along with one of her ankles.

Kokonoe-BlazBlue For the Kiddies Kokonoe-BlazBlue For the Kiddies

It's nicely colored but there are quite a few proportional issues going on.

Astrid- How to Train Your Dragon 2 Astrid- How to Train Your Dragon 2

Very nice! I really like how you did her hair and fur. The only suggestion I have to give is to lighten up the shadow under her nose a little it is making it look a little concavity. :)

Sub-Zero Sub-Zero

The coloring is nice but it looks like his arm is about to pop.

A Walk Home A Walk Home

The piece is nice and clean! I know you didn't not that you were practicing composition though it does tie into backgrounds a bit; I would like to suggest that you move the girl .5 -1 body spaces to the left. Also adding something to the left side of the chalk board such as an eraser on its ledge could help balance out the piece as well.

Ragnarok concept. Ragnarok concept.

You could improve this piece some more by having the background be more of a middle tone so that it contrasts with your characters jacket.